The Resource You read to me & I'll read to you : 20th-century stories to share, selected by Janet Schulman
- You read to me & I'll read to you : 20th-century stories to share, selected by Janet Schulman
- Title remainder
- 20th-century stories to share
- Statement of responsibility
- selected by Janet Schulman
- Includes index
- Amos & Boris / William Steig -- The magic finger / Roald Dahl -- Piggy in the puddle / Charlotte Pomerantz -- The tenth good thing about Barney / Judith Viorst -- Horton hatches the egg / Dr. Seuss -- The shrinking of Treehorn / Florence Parry Heide -- Virgie goes to school with us boys / Elizabeth Fitzgerald Howard -- "Mrs. Gorf" from Sideways stories from Wayside School / Louis Sachar -- The Araboolies of Liberty Street / Sam Swope -- No one is going to Nashville / Mavis Jukes -- Cloudy with a chance of meatballs / Judi Barrett -- Wilma unlimited / Kathleen Krull -- Catwings / Ursula K. Le Guin --Flat Stanley / Jeff Brown -- Little Tim and the brave sea captiain / Edward Ardizzone -- Freckle juice / Judy Blume -- "Mitzi take a taxi" from Tell me a Mitzi / Lore Segal -- "Don't cut the lawn!" from The girl with the green ear / Margaret Mahy -- Ellen's lion / Crockett Johnson -- The bears on Hemlock Mountain / Alice Dalgliesh -- The true story of the 3 little pigs / Jon Scieszka -- No kiss for mother / Tomi Ungerer -- The practical princess / Jay Williams -- The Tomten / Astred Lindgren -- Blue moose / Daniel Manus Pinkwater -- Pierre / Maurice Sendak
- Control code
- 28 cm.
- 1st ed.
- 250 p.
- (alk. paper)
- Other physical details
- col. ill.
ContextContext of You read to me & I'll read to you : 20th-century stories to share, selected by Janet Schulman
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Fremont Area District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.