The Resource Zumba fitness : complete total-body transformation system
- Zumba fitness : complete total-body transformation system
- Title remainder
- complete total-body transformation system
- Statement of responsibility
- Dragonfly Productions, Director, Andrea Ambandos ; Created by Alberto "Beto" Pérez
- Title variation
- Complete total-body transformation system
- Zumba Fitness was created in the mid-90's by Colombian native Alberto Peréz, a celebrity fitness trainer and choreographer for International pop superstars. Inspired by the traditional cumbia, salsa, samba and merengue music he grew up with, Beto paired his favorite pulsating Latin rhythms with the red-hot international dance steps his clients loved and Zumba Fitness (Spanish slang for "to move fast and have fun") was born!
- Cataloging source
- Hosted by: Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant, Asuka Boutcher, Alberto "Beto" Pérez
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Zumba fitness : complete total-body transformation system
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Fremont Area District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.