The Resource Your government : National Institutes of Health : how it works, by Rich Mintzer
- Your government : National Institutes of Health : how it works, by Rich Mintzer
- Title remainder
- National Institutes of Health : how it works
- Statement of responsibility
- by Rich Mintzer
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- 1: Major health issues throughout America's history -- 2: The history of the nih -- 3: The National Institutes of Health (NIH): what do they do? -- 4: Clinical trials -- 5: Scientific breakthroughs
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- 64 p.
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.)
- System control number
ContextContext of Your government : National Institutes of Health : how it works, by Rich Mintzer
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Fremont Area District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.