The Resource Your child's teeth : a complete guide for parents, Evelina Weidman Sterling and Angie Best-Boss
- Your child's teeth : a complete guide for parents, Evelina Weidman Sterling and Angie Best-Boss
- Title remainder
- a complete guide for parents
- Statement of responsibility
- Evelina Weidman Sterling and Angie Best-Boss
- Includes index
- Foreword / by Fern Ingber -- Introduction. A guide to your child's teeth ; Basic care and cleaning ; The dental visit ; Preventing decay and protecting teeth ; Affording dental care for your child -- Ages and stages. Pregnancy and your baby's teeth ; Infants and toddlers (newborn to age 4) ; Early childhood (ages 5 to 8) ; Middle childhood (ages 9 to 12) ; Teenagers and young adults (ages 13+) ; Children with special health needs -- Dental and oral health problems. Tooth decay ; Gum disease ; Tooth sensitivity and pain ; Conditions of the mouth, tongue, and jaw ; Orthodontics ; Tooth appearance ; Dental trauma and emergencies ; Oral surgery, extractions, and root canals ; Dental anxiety
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- x, 284 pages
- (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Other physical details
ContextContext of Your child's teeth : a complete guide for parents, Evelina Weidman Sterling and Angie Best-Boss
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Fremont Area District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.